Piranha PC21g Large CORNER COMPUTER DESK Product Description
Description: Large corner desk with a steel frame and a graphite/black desk top and side panels. Weighs 48kg / 105lbs. See dimensions diagram above for all measurements. We offer a full 2 year warranty against defects with this product.
Features:
- Large corner desk with a steel frame and a graphite/black desk top and side panels. Includes a smooth pull out keyboard shelf.
- This desk offers a large working area (please click on dimensions diagram under main picture).
- FULLY REVERSIBLE design so it can also be built with the longer section to the left.
- Flat packed with easy to follow instructions. All fixings and tools supplied.
- EXCLUSIVELY MADE for Piranha Trading limited.
Price: £144.95
Saved Price: £55.00
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Great
So far from what I can gather the desk is sturdy, well made and built to last. However I only have half the thing in my room as not all of it arrived! On the box it says "Carton 2/2" implying there's more to come but because of the time of year (in between Christmas and new year) I can't get hold of Piranha to ask them what's going on s o I'll just have to wait. When the rest of it arrives I'll happily write another review saying how good the desk is, but it'd make sense to have all of it here before I judge!
EDIT: Rest of the package turned up today and was no fault of Piranha's, it was left with a neighbour who was on holiday!
Just finished building it now and it looks fantastic! It's sturdy, good looking, and large enough to fit anything you'd need on!
Thanks a lot Piranha and if anyone's considering buying a desk like this I'd recommend this one any day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment