FloordirektPRO Office Chair Mat - 120x200cm - Hard Floor Protection - 100% Polycarbonate Product Description
Description:
Transparent FloordirektPRO polycarbonate chair mats are the ideal high-end solution to protect your flooring from wear and tear and to preserve the value and appeal of your home or office. Extremely versatile and durable - these mats will protect all hard floors, whether wood, laminate, tiles or vinyl, from damage and enable you to easily and smoothly roll from task to task in your workspace or home.
- preserves the value and appearance of your flooring
- highly transparent, high-lifetime polycarbonate
- non-skid backing - certified by TÜV Rheinland, a leading provider of technical services worldwide
- crack-, curl-, break-, scratch- and yellow-resistant
- non-smelling and dirt-resistant
- noise dampening
- free from toxic chemicals, totally recyclable
- suitable for underfloor heating
Features:
- Ideal solution to protect your flooring and to smoothly roll from task to task in your workspace or home
- Highly transparent, high-lifetime polycarbonate
- Non-skid backing - certified by TÜV Rheinland, a leading provider of technical services worldwide
- Crack-, curl-, break-, scratch- and yellow-resistant
- Non-smelling and dirt-resistant
Price: £79.90
Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Fantastic Protection for your floor
I happened upon this product on Amazon as I was looking for floor protectors. I have some breakfast stools and a very nice wood floor and wanted to prevent scratches. I bought this purely on the product description as it has all the information you could want to know about the product and shipping costs are extremely reasonable.
Once purchased, the item arrived so quickly, I was really impressed and the customer service is excellent. The product is now in place and it is hardly noticeable, showing up my floor through it's transparency. Highly recommended and I am definitely going to place an order for my study.
0 comments:
Post a Comment