Thursday, May 16, 2013

RICHMOND Brown Leather Office Chair (Leather-faced) Oak Arms and Base Promo Offer


RICHMOND Brown Leather Office Chair (Leather-faced) Oak Arms and Base Product Description




Description: PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT DELIVER TO NORTHERN IRELAND OR ANY UK ISLANDS INCLUSIVE OF THE CHANNEL ISLANDS.. ALSO IF A DELIVERY IS REQUIRED NORTH OF A LINE BETWEEN PERTH AND PAISLEY, PLEASE CONTACT 121 BEFORE YOU PURCHASE, FOR ANY ADDITIONAL CARRIAGE QUOTE.........Quality seating experience


Features:

  • Luxury brown leather faced chair
  • Light wood Arms & Base
  • Rocking, lockable tilt mechanism
  • Gas operated seat height adjustment
  • Removable padded arm caps
  • COLOUR: Brown leather office chair
  • Seat Width x Depth: 51.5 x 49cm
  • Seat Height: 46-55 cm
  • Back Height x Width: 66 x 52cm
  • Capacity : 17 stone (115kg)




List Price: £131.69
Price: £131.69






Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Great bang for the buck
I had reason to move the home office very recently and decided that the 20 year old swivel chair had to go. Since I had major spinal surgery in 2004 which was not successful, I was tentative about the selection process but now I am very glad I opted for this product. It arrived promptly and in the mother of all boxes, assembly was swift and without issue.

Once assembled (10 minutes) the moment of truth arrived and it was a happy moment indeed. Although this chair has no adjustment for lumbar support or arm height, it just works for me, in fact I find it more comfortable than my reclining leather sofas. I've spent up to 18 hours in it in any one day and find no fatigue or other issues arising; some chairs can rub, etc. This one is simply great. It looks good too. The spin is free and no wobble, the castors are so free that on a hard floor, turning the chair can send it moving. Very happy.

One point I would like to make, I personally feel that the leather was a...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.