Barca Deluxe Leather Office Chair Product Description
Description: The Barca fabric office chair is designed to meet the needs of severe working environments.
Simple in design, technically innovative and built to last, the Barcelona creates comfort for any hard working office.
Feature includes a ratchet back and seat slide.
Features:
- Durable Soft Leather
- Distinctive styling
- Adjustable arms
- Back and seat tilt
- Seat slide
Price: £174.98
Saved Price: £45.00
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: As if by magic...
Well I bought this product after hours of scouring shops and online for a chair that was reasonably priced and had adjustable arm rests in particular and was generally adjustable - seat back, height etc. so could be used safely for desk and computer work and for extended periods.
This chair is ideal. So easy to assemble , was delivered before I even had a chance to check when delivery was due and is comfortable for all the hours I spend at my office desk.
It has a more practical than executive sumptuous look but as much as I would like a retro italian style chair it just wouldn't be good enough for heavy duty daily use and adjustable armrest were key for me for working with keyboard and mouse.
Have only had a couple of days so can't comment on durability but am delighted with my new comfortable 'perch' and prompt delivery.
0 comments:
Post a Comment