Thursday, May 2, 2013

Anglepoise Type C Led Table Light On Sale


Anglepoise Type C Led Table Light Product Description





Features:

  • designed by Kenneth Grange, backed by 75 years of Anglepoise® engineering expertise
  • dynamic, flowing desk lamp that is as beautiful as it is distinctive
  • replaceable head; CREE LEDs, touch sensitive dimming and light level memory
  • balance mechanism responds to the lightest touch
  • heavy polished stainless steel base, solid aluminium arms and glass shade




List Price: £295.00
Price: £265.26
Saved Price: £29.74





Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars

Product Review: The perfect desk lamp
Before buying this - I was seriously concerned I was spending way too much on what after all is just a desk lamp - I researched many items and in the end decided to push the boat out - and how right I was. This lamp is perfect - brilliant - it is way way better than I expected. I can highly recommend it. It works so well with my laptop. I love it !!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.