SHARPE Walnut Colour Wood Corner Computer / PC Work Station Table Desk with Drawer and Keyboard Shelf by DMF (FLX) Product Description
Description: Organise your office with this premium qualitiy computer desk work station. It is finished in a walnut coloured melamine and includes one drawer, file storage shelves and keyboard shelf for manageable organisation. Please note that this item comes flat packed in a heavy carton and requires assembley.
Features:
- Computer/PC Work Station in walnut colour surfaces.
- Include a drawer and a keyboard shelf
- Curved desk top for comfort
- Dimensions: W118cm x D77cm x H76.2cm ; Requires assembly
- Highly scratch resistant through melamine covered wooden surface
Price: £67.00
Saved Price: £92.99
Rating: 3.9 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Good - but careful when constructing
The desk fits in the corner space I'd set aside for it perfectly and blends in with the existing wooden items in the room.
Be careful when constructing from the flat pack that you knock all of the dowels in fully as they will penetrate the veneer and protrude through the top of the desk if you don't.
Luckily I'd intended to fix coasters to the desktop in any case so that my children wouldn't mark the desk and would always have a coaster there when the drink needs to be put down and homework begins - and the ones I made the mistake with just happened to be in places I'd chosen for coasters.
Good solid unit - good value for money - and will last for my children's schooling I hope !!
0 comments:
Post a Comment