Paisley Office Chair Product Description
Description:
The Traditional : Luxurious soft feel dark tan leather faced executive chair with padded adjustable armrests and a twin cushion headrest. Features a gas seat height adjustment and reclining function with tilt tension control.
1 colour dark tan Suitable for daily use 8 hours a day
Price: £199.00
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: fabulous chair!
I have had many desk chairs before but none as comfortable as this, your leather has a great touch and both the back and the seat is fabulous, the tension within the support corrects the posture of the back and is ideal for long periods of being in job. I got confused with adjustable tension back and thought it could not bend effortlessly. I spoke to the seller who treated me very kindly and even struggled because I did not understand English, he explained that by turning to the right hardens and becomes more rigid and left is loose and can recline without problem.The armrests are adjustable to the desired height and comfortable, ideal for supporting the arm to handle the mouse without being in the air. It is also very comfortable pillow for the head and if it can be removed if not desired. For me it's ideal. It is worth every pound counts. I am very happy with this chair.
0 comments:
Post a Comment