MY SIT Office Chair Milano Product Description
Description:
Office Chair Milano
Leather is the ultimate sign of class and taste, so why not incorporate that into your work environment by choosing one of our PU leather office chairs! Executive PU leather office chairs for the CEO in all of us, and traditional leather office chairs for those searching for a classical favorite.
Low Price High Quality
- Extremely comfortable
- Pillow Top Seat and Back
- Headrest
- Glove Soft Black Leather Upholstery
- Heavy Duty Loop Style Arms
- Heavy Duty Nylon Base
- Color: black
- Overall: 62x71x98-108 cm
- Seat size: 52x50cm
- Back size: 50x68 cm
- Seat Level: 45-55 cm
Price: £74.99
Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Luxury Office Chair
I am very impressed with the supplier actually emailing me thanking me for my order, not only that but giving me a date when I can expext it to be delivered, and also contacting me to say it has been dispatched and when it will actually be delivered and a contact number and email address if it did not arrive when they said it would. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised how little time and effort it took to assemble the Luxury Office Business chair. It is by far the best office chair I have bought. It is well designed and definately the most comfortable office chair I have ever sat in. I thoroughly reccommend this chair.
0 comments:
Post a Comment