Sunday, May 5, 2013

Corona Computer Desk Pine Corner Workstation Home Office Furniture *Brand New* On Sale


Corona Computer Desk Pine Corner Workstation Home Office Furniture *Brand New* Product Description




Description: This lovely solid Mexican pine corner computer desk comes complete with its own stool. It has 5 useful drawers plus a further 1 door cupboard and under shelf keyboard storage. With its metal trim this gorgeous desk will compliment any room adding rustic charm and style. Item comes flat packed for easy home assembly.


Features:

  • Pine Computer Corner Desk With Stool Corona 5 Drawers 1 Door
  • Size = (H) 75cm (W) 140cm (D) 48cm
  • 5 Drawers and Storage Cupboard
  • Keyboard Tray and Stool.
  • Flat packed for home assembly.




List Price: £149.00
Price: £149.00






Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Great storage
I love this desk. It is very sturdy and looks great. The drawers and cabinet provide storage that I really needed. I only made one mistake while assembling and it was totally my fault. Assembly was fairly quick and easy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.