Charles Eames Style High Back Soft Pad Executive Office Chair - Black Leather Product Description
Description: Inspired by Charles & Ray Eames The Eames Alumininum Group has inspired this slender, ergonomic yet sophisticated chair which would sit perfectly in any retro, elegant or modern office. Designed for shear comfort with an Italian leather "sitting pocket" that is both firm and flexible. Chromed Die Cast Aluminium Aluminium 5 Star Base with casters Height Adjustable Tilt Underpan Full Leather DIMENSIONS: 58cm Seat Back Height 46-53cm Seat Height 52cm Width 52cm Depth
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Stylish and comfortable chair
The chair looks brilliant in my home office and is very comfortable, I spend 8 hours a day on it (sometimes longer) and it is so comfortable. It also looks very smart and feels really solid.
Its easy to put together and I was impressed with the quality of the components, particularly the really solid feeling metal arms and the firm leather support.
if you are looking for a cool office chair, I cannot recommend this one enough
0 comments:
Post a Comment