Friday, May 10, 2013

Cadiz High Back Executive Fabric Office Chair - Wine Promo Offer


Cadiz High Back Executive Fabric Office Chair - Wine Product Description




Description: Stylish and comfortable fabric manager office chair.


Features:

  • Incredible value, very comfortable executive fabric office chair with deep seat pad and back rest cushions.
  • Matching visitor / boardroom chair available. 25 stone (154Kg) BIFMA tested gas lift.
  • Lockable reclining tilt mechanism, with tension control, adjustable for users body weight and lockable in the upright position.
  • Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
  • Dimensions, Seat Height 490 to 585mm, Seat Depth 510mm, Seat Width 510mm, Overall Width Across Arms 620mm, Back Height 650mm, Back Width 510mm, Arm Height From Floor 648 to 743mm.




List Price: £78.00
Price: £78.00






Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Cadiz High Back Executive Chair - Wine
Great chair at present. Had to put it together by myself, carriage and seat easy but a bit of a struggle to screw the back to the arms, but, I did it! Took about an hour altogether. Very comfortable and with a 25 stone gas lift capacity I am hoping it will not collapse as the previous chair I own did (not the Cadiz). I considered the price very reasonable at

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.