Thursday, May 2, 2013

Buerostuhl24 621610 Racer 300 Executive Office Chair Imitation Leather Black Promo Offer


Buerostuhl24 621610 Racer 300 Executive Office Chair Imitation Leather Black Product Description




Description: #NAME?


Features:

  • Fully adjustable seat height with Toplift
  • Tilt mechanism, individually adjustable to your body weight and lockable in any position
  • Thick seat and backrest padding, intricately quilted
  • Stable curved armrests with soft pads
  • Attractive and sturdy designer plastic star base




List Price: £136.04
Price: £136.04






Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: RACER 300 - Nice
Easy to put together, sturdy, petty well built, comfortable and looks good. One issue for which it loses a star is that the castors are very poor and wouldn't turn. Luckily I had a set from my old chair that worked better so I used them.

I would recommend the chair though. Nice soft leather chair with soft feel leather on the arm rests too.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.