Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Anglepoise Type 75 Desk Lamp, Silver Promo Offer


Anglepoise Type 75 Desk Lamp, Silver Product Description





Features:

  • Desk lamp designed by Kenneth Grange, the leading UK industrial designer
  • Heavy base, aluminium arms and stainless steel fittings
  • Perfect balance, providing smooth, multiangle movements
  • Powerful, energy efficient 15 Watt CFL bulb, giving ample light for all applications
  • 75 years of Anglepoise® engineering expertise




List Price: £105.00
Price: £76.00
Saved Price: £29.00





Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Back in time with fantastic design
Had an anglepoise lamp from when I was 14 yrs old until about 7 yrs ago when it needed rewireing. This was a job never done! Then seeing the newer Anglepoise 75S thought about getting a new one. The service was great and arrived speedely. I proudly put it on my bedside table. Its fantastic you can angle the light anywhere. The best lamp ever!! I now want my children to have one each for their desks. They last forever...nearly



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.