Anglepoise Original 1227 Table Light, Cream Product Description
Description: The Original 1227 is the a relaunch of the original Anglepoise from 1934 designed by George Carwardine. This coincides with Anglepoise's 75th Anniversary and also the launch of 10 Royal Mail stamps that celebrate British Design icons including the Mini and the Concorde.
Available in the UK/EU
Features:
- the original three spring Anglepoise® lamp, invented by George Carwadine
- iconic design, giving the required retro image
- easily adjustable, to ensure perfect balance
- heavy base, aluminium arms and stainless steel fittings
- 75 years of Anglepoise engineering expertise
Price: £112.50
Saved Price: £36.50
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Excellent product and fantastic customer service
I have a few Anglepoise lamps, which I love using because they are so flexible and effective.
My oldest Anglepoise lamp, which I've had for about 25 years, had a problem recently, because a plastic component of the switch for the lamp broke. As this was an old design, the switch was attached directly to the lamp holder. I asked Anglepoise to send me a replacement for the broken component, which they did free of charge, but unfortunately that new component was not sufficient for me to repair the switch. I explained this to Anglepoise, and they asked me to return by post the whole lamp to their factory for repair, which they said would be free of charge. I did that, and a few weeks later I received a perfectly repaired lamp which appears to be brand new. Bearing in mind that the lamp was about 24 years beyond its warranty period, I think this was fantastic customer service!
0 comments:
Post a Comment